Pandemic support and life tools

Hello friends! It's been a loooooong time, I know. We are in quite a unique time, aren't we? Every story is a little different, but undoubtedly, each of us finds our daily life effected in some way. Many who never intended to home school, now find themselves as teachers. Regular gym goers are without a gym. Traditional workers now work from home, trying to juggle family and home simultaneously. Tension is high. 
As part of my morning meditation, I spent some time considering how I can offer assistance and relief to my fellow humans. First, I am going to begin collecting helpful tools from the amazing community of people that I am fortunate enough to be a part of, and sharing them here. Also, I will offer personal knowledge, experiences and talents I. Finally, it is my desire to build a community of humans who join together to honestly support one another, with open hearts and free of judgement. Wash your hands Tribe Tenacity and be blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mama's Daily Grind 1/18/12